Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{Abner & Kelli}












Look at these two beautiful people! This bride and groom were amazing! They had planned their perfect wedding at a gorgeous outdoor garden location and guess what....Yep! It rained..not only did it rain it stormed....hail and lightning and all! But they were total troopers. Everyone scrambled to get to a nearby church and get these two married!

Kelli..it was an honor to capture your grace on that perfect day! And Abner...you rock! even my assistant mentioned how awesome your personality was. You two will go far in life together! Now don't go getting all excited yet, I still have about 2 more weeks worth of work to do before I am finished but I wanted to give you a sneak peak.

2 comments:

Robin DePaula said...

Absolutely beautiful, as always! Love your style & approach to wedding photography.

Robin :)

Anonymous said...

Stunning! Wow I wish you were around when I got married!

Pamela N.

Post a Comment