{shout out}
I just wanted to give a shout out to Colleen at 5 dog productions! She is the master behind my new custom flash website to match my current site. So now I'll have an entrance for those with dialup and for you all with high speed! I don't have a screen shot but here is my sneak peek at my site design http://www.5dogproductions.com click the designs tab and mine is the 4th one on the 1st row.
Colleen is an amazing person to work with! If you have any website needs I am sure she can fufill them! Check her out at www.5dogproductions.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Okay, I'm bummed, tried to see your new flash site and it didn't work. Anxious to see it in action! I saw the opening flash page on the 5dogs site, but you must not be 'live' enough for it to preview!
Anxiously awaiting this new site to WOW me! :o)
Post a Comment