
This is miss k....we had a session yesterday. Her mom is also a photographer and owns studio 220 here in Lufkin...I highly recommend her, she did our family photos (will post some of those soon).

So anyway, this sweet girl lives with a pro and thought I was just silly so she bailed......... "Oh miss k......you forgot something.... "

"no touchie the umbrella!"
(so I sang 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed and I jumped around a lot)"mom is she for real?"
(...and she warmed right up to me.) "okay...maybe this other lady ain't so bad after all"
I *LOVE* this one!

and this one!

I'm not sure if she was laughing with me or at me? Her and her momma had an inside thing going on. Don't you just love how mom's can make their kids light up.
Take a look at that face...how does her mom ever tell her no??

"is it nap time yet?"
(then she was done) ".....me and my blankie are so outta here....you coming momma??!!"
5 comments:
Dejah, you are an amazing photographer and an amazing woman!!! you capture children like no other!!!
Thank you so much for taking time out for us, these of Kate are my favs!!
You Rock !!!!!!!
stephl
Oh Dej - these are priceless!!!! You did such an awesome job with this session I can never begin to tell you enough!!!! And I loved reading the story behind the images. I'm gonna have to try the monkey song! ;)
I just can't get over her precious little face. I keep revisiting them over and over. If I was her momma I'd go broke. LUV LUV LUV 'EM ALL!
absolutely stunning - as always!!!
Robin
Oh my! I live in Canada and came across your website. I have a little one I'd love you to photograph. I really like how tyou capture their little personalities and mine has a lot of it. Maybe i make a trip to Texas?
Wow..these are so awesome! You are really going to go places. Your style is very fresh and unique.
Post a Comment