Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{new places}













Today I kept Josiah out of preschool and took him around to some new places I've discovered since being here. The funny thing is we didn't even visit half the places I had planned. I guess I'll have to take my girl out next (insert evil laugh). Alot of times I get client's that ask why I don't do a lot of props and backdrops or keep a studio space.....Well, It's just not me...I mean why be confined to a certain space when you have this amazing canvas out there. I am inspired by the clouds, the trees, an old paint chipped car or side of a building....that's me! I'd rather photograph a baby in their newly decorated nursery than in a galvanized tub with a rubber ducky any day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them!! What an awesome tree! I love that gray wall/door as well, and that model who is he??? He should be in movies!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dejah, it's amy from the studio. These are so stinkin cute. Your children are absolutely beautiful, as are you. We miss you and your talent that you shared with us. I just wanted to leave a personal comment hoping that all is well and good luck with branching out to the senior clients. You will rock it!

Post a Comment