Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{school of hard knocks}


I have internet now...I made it through that crisis thanks to my friend's the Watson's who let me steal their office for a while to check emails..... oh and I can't forget the the manager at the McDonalds he was gracious putting up with me sitting there on my laptop for hours fufilling client orders. For those of you who ordered during my "down time" thanks so much for being patient with me. Seems Oklahoma doesn't really get in a hurry for nothing LOL! The gas company didn't arrive for a week and a half after making the appointment. That my friends is a lot of COLD showers. Good thing it was in the 100's around here!

So in the news....We are in and are about to get adjusted. I am looking into (dreaming about) a studio space. No details for now...still waiting on some confirmations on a few things but It would be so exciting....no more clients going through my house to use the bathroom (not that I minded)..okay...I did....I really hate those early morning cleanings when I knew I client was coming. Not that my house is nasty but well, I am a bit of a perfectionist.

Moving on now....Jadyn started school BWAHAAHAAAA! This is so bittersweet. She loves it to pieces. I did do a little bit of arranging though and got her transferred to a private district so she is only going half a day as opposed to a full day. Josiah also started his school...He also likes and said he wants to go and stay there forever. I strongly oppose that idea....but I will still let him attend in the mornings! LOL!

A few pics of jadyn's first day: look at how tiny she looks

bright and early!


The teacher gave her a pink shoe and won her heart!



me trying to be brave..I think I had them fooled

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, so glad you're back online!! I don't know how you kept it together on Jadyns first day!! Anyway, glad to have you back, we have missed you

Anonymous said...

Awe...my little one started kindergarten too so I know how you feel! Look at you in that last picture you are beautiful!

Post a Comment