Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{window shopping}

Okay so I have indulged myself today with a little internet explorer window shopping...... check out these things I drooled over.

{becky lee}Has some incredible jewelry! I love the chain charm necklace..of course anything in pink and black steals my heart.

This {mirror} from pottery barn gets 10 out of 10 start from me! I like that it could really go with any style...shabby chic, eclectic, vintage etc

{keds} they just got cool again! ... thing is...I've been wearing them since the 8th grade so eat your heart out Mischa Barton! (she's the new spokesmodel for keds) I am so getting the maryjane's and the skimmers.

for {kids} check out the fred bare collection..It's so whimsy!

So......did I buy anything????...I'll never tell!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been wearing Keds forever too! Thanks for all the great links!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cool links! I am going shopping!

Post a Comment