Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{29}

Photo courtesy of studio 220

So yesterday I had a b-day. I am 29....most people at this age feel like they are starting to get old.....I feel like I am just getting started (wink).

I spent the day with my hubby and kids....I got woke up to breakfast and presents. Then took a LONG bubble bath. It was one of those rainy days were it just starts getting cooler. After the bath I snuggled on the couch and watched movies the rest of the day with the kids and Aaron. It was a good one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dejah!!!!!!! Glad you had a great day!!! NOTHING compares to spending rainy days on the couch with your family!!!

Robin DePaula said...

Happy Birthday Dejah!! Hope your day was filled with blessings!

~Robin

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday Dejah! Sounds like you had a good one! Love ya,

Post a Comment