Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{morgan}




and last but not least....Morgan! She was a hoot! She had a loose tooth and was so afraid it was going to pop right out any minute. Morgan's mom was telling me that the last tooth she lost was at her grandma's house and tooth fairy out did herself (wink wink) I hope the tooth fairy was as generous to you this time, Morgan!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh look at her she is a knock out! Very great capture's too Dejah! I am jealous that you got to photograph all those precious girls and that you landed a big commerical client! I don't know how that clothing line is going to choose out of all those pretty little girlss.

Anonymous said...

What a little model this one is!! Wow! Great job Dej. Love the pose on the last one!!

Anonymous said...

OH man OH man! Someone better have a big stick when that one gets older! She's a beauty and you did an amazing job capturing her!

Post a Comment