Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{today}













from today

8 comments:

Robin DePaula said...

TDF Amazing, Dejah!!! These are stunning . . . absolutely love the b/w of Jadyn in the tutu with angel wings looking down at what she's holding.

Your work is such an inspiration to me! Keep it up!

Robin :)

Anonymous said...

Well girl, you've done it again!! I can't get over how much older Jadyn looks with her hair curly! Love them, love them, love them!!!!
Steph

Anonymous said...

These look awesome!!! Oklahoma seems to have some good spots for ya girl! Your kids look so big!
Bethany

Anonymous said...

Wow! These are so stunning! You are such an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Oh GOSH....you did it again! I love seeing your work! More! More!

Anonymous said...

Please share some more from that session. Did you get anymore with your boy? I ask because I have kids yours age and want to try some of these out.

{rambling} said...

Thanks everyone! I did get a few more with Josiah but i'll have to post them later. I am sooo busy these dayz. I added a few of these to an old "photo essay" slideshow. Ijust replaced the others with a couple of these....I know people probably don't think I take images of any other kids but my own lol...I can't help myself I think my kids are the cutest haha!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this little girl! I miss you guys! I'm gonna have to come visit you at the studio soon! Love you guys!
-Briana

Post a Comment