Okay well apparently my computer issues aren't over. Sunday I tried to back up my dirve that holds my images and it wouldn't burn to the disc. I searched my entire computer and it showed I had ample amount of space so i tried all day to figure out what was up with no answers. So Monday morning I took my pc to a pro tech rescue....they said no problem we will have it back to you by this afternoon. Well guess what......it's wednesday and still no computer.....AND the tech guy who has been workin hard since Monday says I have a major expander virus that somehow got past all my security and is gobbling up my hardrive. He doesn't know if he can save the computer or the data....It's a good thing I am a compulsive back-upper...unfortunatly though the past two weeks with all of the problem my computer hasn't allowed me to back up.
I need to ask that you all be patient with me. I have possibly lost some session images and am working my hardest to recover everything. I have called and spoke to/left messages to those of you who may be affected by this loss. If you have any further questions please call me 405-273-279.
I will probably be slow to answer e-mails.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Bless your heart!! I will say a prayer for you!! Hang in there.
Post a Comment