Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{little beauty}


Today.....I had photographer friend (yes you Steph) call me and send me to a website of another wonderful phtographer. She saw something she liked and wanted to know if I knew how to do it. Of course I was ear deap in ordering AND trying to proof one of my last sessions of the year. BUT... it was a challenge. So I took a break and came up with this. This little girl's photo just happened to be on my monitor because I was proofing her session so I just played around and came up with the effect Steph was wanting with her picture. I actually liked how it turned out. It's defininetly artsy. What ya think??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVEEIT!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!THANKS FOR TAKING TIME OUT FOR ME!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!
STEPH

Megan said...

This looks AWESOME! You must share your PS secrets!!! =)

Anonymous said...

oh that is very beautiful! you are so many talented!

Anonymous said...

Oh Dej- Pleeeeaaaase share! I want to learn this technique! my photography clients will love it!

Anonymous said...

I love it. I bet the mom will buy a large print.

Post a Comment