Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{merry Christmas}


I want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas!!
We will be closed from Friday December 22nd until Thursday January 4th. During this time we will be relaxing, (yeah right...what's that) celebrating, and, enjoying spending time with our family. I am sure I will still be updating this blog regularly with snippets and stories here and there....not that I am that entertaining haha!.... but according to our webstats apparently some of you like to see what we are up to (or maybe you just want to see how many words I've misspelled in my post lol!).
Above image: our Christmas card sent out today Thursday Dec 21st...once again...i'm late...you know what they say about the plumbers faucets leaking....well it sort of applies to all professions i think...if not please leave me in my ignorant bliss thank you! haha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Dejah! Did y'all aready get snow this year?

Renea Lynch said...

My thoughts exactly.....great card Dej, but where did all the snow come from?! ;) LOL Hope you had a blessed Christmas!

Post a Comment