Oh how I long for warmer days!! But if we can't will them in we can at least color them huh!
Today was a VERY full day! And I thought I needed to post a list of activities here so that my business manager could see how busy I have been....... and feel pity on me and not jump on my case for not turning in my tax stuff today. (See mom I have been busy...but I promise to get you the tax stuff on time;)
Playing barbies 3 days in a row......
NEED I SAY ANYTHING ELSE??? Those of you with daughters feel me!
And we must keep it fair!
I had to add this one because I am gaga over the way he sticks his tongue out to concentrate.....the image i won't add.........the one where daddy is coloring right beside him with his tongue hanging out too! lol! he would kill me!







6 comments:
i really respect the way that you still find time to spend quality time with your family and the fact that you still take pics of your children...my business has consumed me so i feel like i am loseing touch with WHY i started taking pics in the first place......hmmmm....maybe one day i'll have it together like you!!!!
Christian Burge
Dejah you are to funny..........
Love,
Momm
hey I'm sure that you heard about amanda penix's husband his brother has a blog site to give updates this weekend he went on what he called a photo therapy walk around san fransisco. You should check out the pic's. it's at www.stickythis.com\kj
Laura
i love your work. you inspire me.
Dejah, as always, you are great! Love these images!
Love em!!
Post a Comment