Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{My Girl and the City}











Now that all the images are turned over and the spring line has debuted.....I can share!

But first I want to say what an amazing person Kelly (the designer) is. She had a fantastic vision for her spring 2007 line and I can not be grateful enough that she chose me to photograph it. Thank you Kelly! You are a blessing and your clothes rock!!! I had so much fun with it!

Also thanks to Juli Clark who rounded up some little precious girl models for me back in the fall. And a special thank you to Mrs. Morgan...thanks for lending me your sweet face!! Oh, and her mommy Marla who was such a great help! Also thanks to The Hadley's & the Mcloud's for allowing me shoot in your lovely homes!! Oh and I better not forget my Jadyn..thank you baby! I think you are america's next top model!!!

I am posting just a few here so be sure and get over to her new website www.mygirlandthecity.com
and buy some of these fantastic clothes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow dej!!!! wow, i am speechless!(you know those images rocked if I am speechless)hahaha

carrie-EMAPhotography said...

I'm so glad it worked out for you Dejah! Isn't kelly just the sweetest to work with!

Carrie
EMAPhotography

Post a Comment