







I am still stuck inside thanks to the ice storm. It's been 5 days with no outside contact. I am going to go nuts lol! This morning I played barbies for almost 2 hours...then I painted fingernails and toenails. lol! And while Josiah (my son) was quite tickled at the pink polish on his toes for a few minutes he got over it really quickly so I am sure I'll get the chance to be a superhero or a cowboy or indian before the day is done. Oh...and even at my last minute attempt to "stock up" on supplies and groceries....my fridge is sure getting picked over. Today for breakfast Josiah wanted 3 bowls of rice crispy cereal and ate it ALL! Do you know how much milk that requires?? Then he wanted lunch at 10:30 am WHAT?? I don't know where he is putting all that food! LOL! I am actually enjoying spending this time with the kids and Aaron. We have snuggled and cuddled and played and napped. It's a great vacation from Decembers busy rush!
I also have had some extra time to rummage through stacks of CD's with old images on them and I was able to look at one of the discs containing some of the recovered data from my harddrive crash in November. It held these precious images shot at the workshop I attended in late October. Although there were only a handful of them that were on the disc because not all of my images could be recovered due to the virus....I was glad I had something. The kids were all beautiful! I hope you enjoy looking!
Now Go snuggle your kiddos!!!





6 comments:
Hi Dejah!!! Your pictures are beautiful as usual. Hope your keeping warm!!
Hi,
I am new to Shuttermom.com and your blog as well.Although my own kids are almost grown,you are still very inspiring Dejah.Thank you for sharing your thoughts and priceless photos.
KellyRene'
I love these pictures! This must have been at Skye's workshop. She always gets the gorgeous kids! I am so jealous!
wow! they are amazing! I admire your work!
I want to be just like you dejah when i grow up.
I'm so sorry that the computer ate your images from Skye's workshop (that's just plain wrong!), but these are fab!!! You really must share more about the workshop! I'd love to hear!
Post a Comment