We get asked all the time if we do couples and the answer is YES! But don't call us if your looking for ordinary! Our style is more flirty fashionista! So book now and expect fun....expect style... expect REAL!
Hey I recoginize Mystie! I've seen this entire session it it was really great! Great work! i'll be calling you for my daughters 1 years old pictures soon! You shoot kids like no one else!
5 comments:
These are fabulous! I love your style!!
I love that doorway one...where is that taken in Shawnee?
Thanks both of ya!
Lanie, that's actually in an alley way behind a mexican restaraunt in the panhandle of Texas!
Hey I recoginize Mystie! I've seen this entire session it it was really great! Great work! i'll be calling you for my daughters 1 years old pictures soon! You shoot kids like no one else!
i love the movement of the image with the girl on piggyback!! too cute, and the colors of the same couple! great work!
Post a Comment