We are having a Bricktown Bash!!!
Who? Aaron and I and you! LOL! Any photographer who would like to attend is welcome! This is just a get togather to share and have a great time while building to your portfolio! But leave your ego at home!! Other photographers have already commited to coming and I am really excited about the 17 year old wonder Abigail Smith~(http://www.abigailsmithphotography.com/)
What? We have wardrobes, models, and hair and makeup specialists! We are just gonna hang out around bricktown and take advantage of all the beautiful models and the places to shoot there!
When? Sunday the 18th at 2 pm until sundown. Then you may want to join us for dinner if you like.
Details? All we ask is that you pitch in a few bucks to help cover costs.
if interested email us at dejah@dejahquinn.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Is amaturs invited too?
E-mail me and I'll give you details.
Post a Comment