






We had a blast at Bricktown (downtown OKC). About 10 photographers came over and we walked all over the canal getting some wonderful shots. I have sooo many to look at ....but just browsing through them these were a few of my favorites.
The 1st picture is Amanda and Seb. They are both very nice looking.... both attend OSU and have been dating for a while so I thought it would be great for them to model as bride and groom for our event. WELL>>>>>>>>>HE actually proposed to her during our shoot! it was so sweet...Seb was very smooth...so smooth in fact that Amanda was like "is this for real or are we modeling?" lol! And we photographed the whole thing and Aaron (my cinematographer husband) got it on video! I know they will cherish it for years! Shout out to Seb for being so smooth!!





7 comments:
Looks like you had loads of fun!
WOW, Dejah, these are AWESOME!!! The girls are gonna LOVE these!
I had such a WONDERFUL day with everyone yesterday! You did such a great job planning everything and makin' things happen. Can't wait until next time!
God Bless,
Abby
I'm SO SAD that I couldn't make it...and these pictures are making it even worse--lol! :) I'm glad you all had a great time. And, as usual....awesome work!!
Dejah, your pictures turned out BEAUTIFULLY! Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful time with all of us...I really enjoyed the Bricktown photoshoot. I'll be checking back with your blog often.
Rachel Black
Dej, I hate that I missed the Bricktown Bash!! And I was really sad when I saw this post!! Oh well, maybe you can have another soon and I can come! And by the way, your above images of the children are incredible! Girl, you are such an awesome photographer.
Dejah, I am so out of words with these photographs. They are so beautiful. I am in awe. You are so very talented at what you do! I really thought 2, 3 and 4 were so unbelievably breathtaking!
Very unique eye you have!
Post a Comment