Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{the other woman}


(copied and pasted from my personal blog...I am moving this week and too tired to resize client images for web...so I thought I'd share this instead)

There is another woman in my house.....She's actually quite a bully with her strong will and she thinks she knows everything! When I'm not paying attention she will do the most hideous things like transform my neat arrangement of shoes from my closet into a heaping pile in the middle of my bedroom floor. And somehow she manages to loose a few in the process. I'm telling you there are still mates yet to be found. She thinks my bathroom and all it's goods has been orchestrated just for her pleasure and she goes to town with my makeup. Her latest obsession is my lingerie drawer!!! Okay...I'll admit sometimes....most times it's cute...but then there is the morning drama everyday over what she WILL NOT wear to school that day.....and then there is the 15 wardrobe changes once she returns home. I do think the Tide company should foot the bill for at least some of her college tuition! Don't you? I think she gets confused easily though..some days she treats me as a bank teller the next a taxi. Despite all these things I allow her to stay..in fact I'd be lost without her. One little glance from those liquid brown eyes and my heart melts like butter. It does her fair well that I think she is the most gorgeous creature on this earth! And she does have a good heart. Her little brother adores her and has dubbed her "the queen". And every time he says it in my presence she looks over as if to give me a little wink to validate her "reign". I'd forgive her for anything though! Just look at her...I wish I looked so glamorous on a Saturday morning...just waking with the fan blowing through my hair.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is too adorable I love the small story also, great narration!! Don't we all wish we could look that good first thing in the morning with no mess or much effort!

Post a Comment