Today has been a great day! Full of friends, food, and fun. But today holds a deeper meaning for me than egg hunts and chocolate bunnies (though those are nice...especially those cadburry eggs...IRRESISTIBLE!) So I wanted to post a public praise here. I've been told by wise business mentors to not let my spirituality interfere with my business but how could I not? For He is the very core of it. It's God who reveals to me the beauty in each and every child I photograph. He is the true artists...and I am grateful that he allows me to have this amazing life. I am one lucky girl! So forget about what the "wise business mentors" say. My web statistics show that my blog has and average of 600 hits per day. And tonight I want all to know That Jesus Christ is my Lord and savior and I serve a living God! It's on this rock that I stand and I will not be moved!
Jesus, thank you so much for all You sacrificed. I know all those years ago....You had the power to get up and walk away from the cross...at any moment when it became unbearable You could have stoped it all...... but You didn't....You took my place and suffered and died so that I may live. Thank you! And today today Easter Sunday.... the day that You rose again. I celebrate Your life...the best way I know how...by living for you, Unapologetically. God I am Yours forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD!! ON my blog I posted my favorite scripture, I will post it here as well... Galations 2:20-- I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
AMEN!
Lets all praise the Lord and AMIEN!!
He is good ALL the time!
ALL the time He is good!!!
Our creator, redeemer and friend.
Just one more reason I'm proud to call you friend. We are not ashamed, and I agree with you not the "wise mentors". How could your business not be truly blessed and succeed when you give Him all the glory for it? He will provide for your every need and make your business grow by leaps and bounds because of it.
Post a Comment