Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{paved with good intentions}







Okay...I have to say first that I intended for this blog to be a fun place for clients to preview session sneak peaks and add little stories behind the images. BUT, I've been neglecting, and I must apologize! The road WAS paved with good intentions but it sure got bumpy fast (ha ha). Seriously tho....I'm going to do better. And in the next few days I'll post client images that I have not done in the past month (or at least the ones I haven't archived yet).

So starting out.......little miss one year old!! I know I posted one from this fun session but I loved almost all of them so here are a few more.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Makes me speechless.

Anonymous said...

Amazing shotz.

Anonymous said...

Amazing shotz.

Anonymous said...

Dejah,
These are stunning! You are very creative and your talent shines!
Maxine

Post a Comment