Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{winner}

Well....this wasn't a hard choice since there was only ONE entry! ha ha! Come on folks!! Don't you love your mama's??

The winner is Erin from Tecumseh here's what she wrote:

"To me, she means sacrifice and saving me with unconditional love.

My mom was not able to have children and she came to terms with this after 10 years of trying to conceive. Then, the thought of adoption came up and here I am today. I say sacrifice, cause of all the many things that she went through to try and have children and I also say unconditional love because she saved ME from what might have been a life lost. My MOM is my best friend, a Godly woman and has taught me with
my own children to bring them up in the Lord, and my lifesaver cause she truly did save me."

Congrats Erin's mom! Call the studio to set up your complimentary session! (405-273-2779)

0 comments:

Post a Comment