Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{sweet baby}

I have gotten my share of newborns lately and I just LOVE it! They are so sweet! I love everything about them their little toes and fingers....the way they curl up when they are still only a week or two old. I could go on and on but I won't or else I'll give myself baby fever....and my house just ain't big enough for another one (YET!) I just wanted to share a few of my favs from this little sweet one.


I just love her little proper pinky finger....she's a princess already!


A sweet moment with daddy.



A little smile as she was waking towards the end of her session. She was sooooo adorable!

I have gotten so far behind with posting pictures from sessions that I am not even going to try to catch up...i'm just gonna move foward =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are amazing! Great work!

Anonymous said...

Oh my these baby shots rock!

Anonymous said...

Love these newborn shots - SO gorgeous, Dejah!

Anonymous said...

You do newborns so well!

Post a Comment