This image featuring the lovely Miss"R" and little sassy "K" made the Tot Trends magazine cover for their Summer Shopping Guide. By the way they are wearing outfits from Pickled Hippo (one of my commercial clients). email for more info. check it out at http://tottrendsweekly.com/
They picked a perfect photo for the cover! That's SO cool! And thanks for the compliments on the hair... *blushing*
I can't believe I am already down to less than TWO weeks till I leave for Thailand. Gonna have to really work on keeping up with my blog when I get there. :) But I hope you're doing well. Miss you too!
4 comments:
They picked a perfect photo for the cover! That's SO cool! And thanks for the compliments on the hair... *blushing*
I can't believe I am already down to less than TWO weeks till I leave for Thailand. Gonna have to really work on keeping up with my blog when I get there. :) But I hope you're doing well. Miss you too!
Love ya,
~Abby
Girl... You know I love it! I sure wish I could have Kate in Ft. Worth to have another session with you!
Way to go!!
That is pretty darn cool! Cute photos too!
Post a Comment