Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{we're back}

We made it back! We had such a wonderful time on our vacation! Coming home was a bit overwhelming, we have so many emails and phone calls to return. Everyone wanting to get in before school starts NEXT WEEK! If you haven't heard back from us we haven't forgotten you so hold tight...we will contact you....um....but getting you in before school starts...that's another story. ha ha! Anyway, because a post just doesn't seem right without photos I'll share a few from our vacation! This was the 1st part when we went to Turner Falls.


She is SOOOO proud of her itty bitty yellow polka dot bikini ordered from mini boden

mommy...that boy took my inter tube.....
it was gorgeous!

yummy!

k...I had to post this one...i call it "ode to coke" I promised Aaron when we got back I wouldn't drink soda any longer....so you can only image how many of these things i downed while we were gone.....And so far I've stuck to my word...no coke...goodbye my dear friend...I'll see you on the other side. (they do have coke in heaven don't they??)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

These are great captures! I lvoe the bikini also, too stinkin cute! Oh that was sad some one took his intertube? How rude!!!

Anonymous said...

so sweet! looks like you had a blast!

Anonymous said...

I love that bikini. I went to boden but I guess they are sold out..boo hoo! How do you find these amazing kids clothes anyway?

Post a Comment