Someone turned 30!!! ME!!! "Did I have a hard time with it you ask?"....of course.......

How in the world could I?? I have two GORGEOUS children...a very HUNKY husband who did an awesome job throwing a surprise b-day bash without a hitch. PLUS I had some goals made up for myself to reach by 30...and completed all of them...well...okay..there was that weight watchers dropout thingy...(I wanted to fit into my wedding dress again for some photos that I never got ....um.....that one didn't happen)....but that's okay...it's completely okay..I've had 2 kids, and the husband thinks I look prettier now than then!!!






6 comments:
Happy b-day! Welcome to the 30-something club. It's not as bad as we feared! :)
Happy Birthday Dejah!!!!
Kim {from Shuttermom}
Happy Birthday Dejah!! You have so much to be proud of :)
Happy Birthday Dejah! And welcome to the 30's...they *rock* compared to the 20's, you'll see! :)
Dejah,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! You wear 30 well!
Oh holy poo....30... Where did that one go? 7 years later I'm still wondering. ;)
Happy days girlfriend! I love ya! Glad you had an awesome day. You so deserve it!
Post a Comment