Okay...I didn't forget....how could I with all the little reminders and hints
lol!!! Without further ado....here are a few pics of the studio....snapshots.....that is...I'll have to take some real photos soon...but for now these will give you a
general idea...It's a fun urban place blooming with color!!! Now, I wouldn't decorate this way at home...but this place really gets my creative juices flowing!! And we left it wide open so you can see all the possible shooting nooks. Plus it will be perfect for workshops. (did I just type that out loud).
When you walk in the front door this is what you see..

my table of gorgeous offerings!

fun seating that easily movable so kids can run!

where all the showcases happen...
(yes..mom those
are holes in the wall...it's cool okay!)

the boutique area...fun!

a view from the viewing area
hee hee!

That blue wall is killer in color photos & B&W's
And that's all...except for my favorite part the dressing room...oh and my office..no pics of it yet. Also, now that I have all this space my plan is to start adding LARGE pieces of my work...so clients don't be surprised to see your little one life-sized!!!
11 comments:
Hooray for studio pics!! Thanks for sharing! I LUV the blue wall & the color in the windows! What a fun place!
WOW!! How perfect is that area! I'm so happy for you! You must be thrilled.
Wow, Dejah!!! That is one kick-butt studio!!! I'm so happy for you - you deserve it . . . God is really good!!!
Congrats - when ya gonna do a workshop?? hehe . . . keep me posted cause I'd definetely want to come!
~ Robin
Dejah! DIGGING IT! Love every bit of it...and that unfinished wall is so *yummy* for photos!!! How urban! And all that natural light oozing in!! Enjoy every minute of your new studio! Congrats!
m
thanks for sharing, dejah! how fun is that? i'm very jealous :)
Dejah...Love, love, love it! I'm sure it was hard work, but completely worth it!
K
wow your new studio is awesome, I would love to have something like that!
oh the little angel is just beautiful!
Awe..I'm envious!!
LOVE IT!!
Wow. I love the feel you got going there!!!
Hey Dejah! I am FINALLY getting to this point in my business... would love to see some update pics with GIANT pics and office and dressing room ;o)
Post a Comment