And inside! But.......drumroll please...... Yay! At last the Oklahoma natural gas man has arrived and is going to be my hero for the day!! In case you didn't know...we had a gas line that wouldn't hold gas...that's no good! So we had to have it fixed --then inspected and then --only then...would the gas co. come to turn it back on. The weather has been pretty nice up until Thanksgiving --and it let loose! I has a session here at the studio Friday and it was COLD! I had many little freezing piggies running around my cold cement floor! They were all total troopers though...I would sneak peek...but these are going to be a wonderful surprise for a very special grandma! So--I'll have to wait to post those little angels another time!
Meanwhile I will share a few from another recent session..
Meanwhile I will share a few from another recent session..









2 comments:
awe! just so cute! how do you find the families that look like they stepped out of a catalog?
Cute!
Post a Comment