Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{my website is down}

Hey everyone, My website is down. We sent a "go live" to the company to launch my husband and Cory's videography site www.irishcloud.com and they just replaced mine with their site!!! Can you believe them trying to steal the show like that?! lol!!! Anyway, I am working on getting it back up ASAP. In the meanwhile if you are a client and need to see you photos from your online gallery to place your order....I am so sorry for the inconvenience! You are welcome to call the studio for a time to come by and view the images here and make your selections.

If you are wanting in the ACTION sale You can see the actions here http://www.dejahquinn.com/photographers

and then simply email me your order at dejah@dejahquinn.com I am going to extend the $50 for all sale until Monday since the site went down just after I posted about the sale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment