Oh....the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
and since we've no place to go
let it snow let it snow let it snow!!
Speaking of snow, I just finished editing the last image of the mini-sessions! And what fun it was! EVERYONE loved the One Snowy Night set, it was definetly the most popular! Of course we did have a few Santa baby's as well!!
I only have a few minutes left here in computer world before I have to emerge from my cocoon (my office) where I have been stationed for the past 48 hours marathon proofing, and go and face my own children who probably think I disapearred forever! I hope they aren't asking Santa for a new mommy! lol! Really though, This is the the only week out of the year where I get buried in my work and I am so thankful that I have a a wonderful husband who puts up with my stessed out self. Last night I rolled in late and he had homeade vegetable soup on the stovetop waiting for me. He is definetly a keeper!!
Anyway, I am going to share a few favorites ...then I am going home......until at least....tommorow lol!!
But the fire is so delightful
and since we've no place to go
let it snow let it snow let it snow!!
Speaking of snow, I just finished editing the last image of the mini-sessions! And what fun it was! EVERYONE loved the One Snowy Night set, it was definetly the most popular! Of course we did have a few Santa baby's as well!!
I only have a few minutes left here in computer world before I have to emerge from my cocoon (my office) where I have been stationed for the past 48 hours marathon proofing, and go and face my own children who probably think I disapearred forever! I hope they aren't asking Santa for a new mommy! lol! Really though, This is the the only week out of the year where I get buried in my work and I am so thankful that I have a a wonderful husband who puts up with my stessed out self. Last night I rolled in late and he had homeade vegetable soup on the stovetop waiting for me. He is definetly a keeper!!
Anyway, I am going to share a few favorites ...then I am going home......until at least....tommorow lol!!









4 comments:
Dejah,
You do beautiful work!! I've just joined the shuttermom family. I've been doing some photography for a few years and decided to launch a home business for now. Can you tell me what of camera and lenses you prefer for your photos??
Thanks for any advice.
Susan Castle
The winter set looked AWESOME. They turned out beautifully.
Those are so great!
I love the little girl looking up at santa.
is that real fake snow or graphic snow?
GREAT JOB!
oh DEj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the sleigh ride set!!!!!!!!!! can u say awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
way to go girl!!
Post a Comment