Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{and we're back}

We had a nice holiday break with our family and we are recharged and refreshed and ready to get back to business!! I hope you all enjoyed you holiday as well!!
2008 is going to be an awesome year! I just believe it!! We are changing a few things up...starting with this blog...it going to get a face lift!!!! Our senior site is still in the works and I am so excited about a few other plans in the makings but for now I'll shush!!

I'll leave you with a few images from a recent session....These were actually taken before Christmas but they were a gift for a very special grandma so I had to hold off on sharing them here. This g'ma has worked at Oklahoma Baptist University for many many years so after doing a few here at the studio we went over to the college to shoot some in the chapel. This was a huge group as it was 7 cousins plus their parents!!!! We had an awesome time and the children were so fun to work with!!

I loved this image....we were just scrambling to get a group footsie shot--imagine my surprise when I opened this file up on the computer to see all 70 of their little toes made a heart for grandma!! Sometimes I think God shows off lol!!!!

You know *I* gotta get those dancing princesses....just can't help myself!!!





1 comments:

Megan said...

How sweet! Love the *heart* toes! And how special...to be in the chapel--that's awesome!

Post a Comment