Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{and were back...}

All systems a go!!!! However, if you sent an email in the past two days you might want to try again now.

And on another note...don't you love the fabulous face lift the blog has gotten??? It looks so PINK!!! I adore it and before I get countless emails from other photogs asking who did it.....it was the design work of Nikki founder and designer of Expressive Style Graphics She does lovely work!!

Speaking of lovely...check out this little princess who visited this week! She was so adorable!! She liked me and my studio and LOVED my tutu stash!! Poor baby even cried when she had to take off the tutu to leave....I hope she comes back soon! I'll post more of her and the rest of her family a little later.
Have a fantastic MONDAY!!!
Dejah

1 comments:

The Beauty Bargainista said...

Hey Dejah! I think it looks beautiful! So you! Thank you so much for letting me work with you, I had a great time!
--Nikki

Post a Comment