
My, oh, my, what a wonderful day.
Plenty of sunshine headin' my way,
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay!
Okay...so it's still FREEZING!!! but at least the sun is shining eh? Yesterday was beautiful and warm and sunny....and WINDY!!! WOW! Nevertheless....I had an image in my head and had to load everyone up in the car and go to the perfect spot to get it....When we got there the wind was coming up off the water in sprays and it was quite cold. I asked Jadyn (who is always game for a photo op) if she was sure she wanted to put on that little dress and get out of the warm car into the blustery wet wind (half trying to talk her out of it). I told her we could come back on a warmer day...but she jumped out and ran over where I showed her...I followed and got this amazing photo in about a minute before we hauled tail back to the car! I love it!! It reminds me of me when I was a kiddo. She is a spitting image of my photos at that age. My paw paw who is a great fisherman (and an amazing man) used to take us out to the lake or pond every chance he had! I miss those days...but hold the memories close in my heart!
I added texture to this image ..something new i'm trying...what do you think? Leave a comment and let me know!
Have an AMAZING Tuesday!!!!





4 comments:
Gorgeous! I love it!
Stunning!
Cute!
lovely
Post a Comment