
If you haven't visited Benedict Street Marketplace well...you are missing out!!! This place has the best food! Paula's ever changing sandwich menu packed full of fresh natural veggies, meats, and breads...right down to the season fruits and soups...I could eat here everyday of the week (and try)...but Aaron limits me to once per week...unless my girls Juli and Dovie plan a lunch date!! Love those!!! Anyhow, we have a few of our images on display there too...go on and check it out....and try the food....it's addictive!!!!{Reminders}
*5 days left to vote for the Express Yourself contest remember, only one vote per server...so if you are having difficulties chances are someone has already voted from your server. (scroll down for complete details on how to vote and to view the finalists).
*White sale galleries will be up sometime Saturday!!
*DQ Cover Child to be picked TUESDAY APRIL 1st!! I know I sent out far more entries than I've received back so get them in already!!!





4 comments:
Love that place!! I saw your display! NICE!
This is the best place. I love their coffee too!
Going there right now, thanks Dejah!
i love the hamburgers there....... your display looks good!!
Post a Comment