I love Easter!!! I know it's over ...but it's really not.... Isn't it an amazing holiday if you consider what you are really celebrating? Through His death, burial, and resurrection, Jesus paid the penalty for our sin!! Not his!... he was spotless...and now all those who believe in Him can live eternally with God the father! I don't know about you...but that's worth WAY more than all the cadbury eggs I can handle (man those things are soooooo good).
Anyway...I should be editing but while my computer is backing up some major memory of photos taken at the White sale I decided to share a few pictures from our Easter. The kids and I decked out the dining room (and we did it all for under $15 dollars). We cut 5 yards of blue tulle into sections to knot around each chair. and then added 3 yards of bright green to use as as a table runner. We made a egg bunting to hang from the trim out of foam sheets in all colors..and added glitter as well as polka dots. One side said happy Easter and the side we could see from our Easter dinner said thank you Jesus. and as a centerpiece we lightly sprayed a couple of fallen branches with white paint and hung pastel eggs from it. it was a lot of fun...the kids really enjoyed it and did not want it to come down.


Don't forget to scroll down to see the express yourself contest finalists and vote in the right hand column!!!!






5 comments:
Too cute! No time for decorating....family's just glad I got Easter dinner on the table--lol!
This is sooo adorable! Looks like a Pottery Barn Kids spead! I love it!!
cute and so fun!
Beautiful!
Lovely, Dejah
Post a Comment