This is my beautiful aunt Tammy! I met up with her this weekend in Ft Worth and she let me take some photos of her to promote my haute momma sessions I'll be offering in May (just in time for mother day). Isn't she gorgeous!! (She's 40 something)....Women just get better with age!!!!!! I thought she looked like Meg Ryan in some of the photos!!!{cowgirl at sunset}
This is my beautiful aunt Tammy! I met up with her this weekend in Ft Worth and she let me take some photos of her to promote my haute momma sessions I'll be offering in May (just in time for mother day). Isn't she gorgeous!! (She's 40 something)....Women just get better with age!!!!!! I thought she looked like Meg Ryan in some of the photos!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Looks like a haute momma to me! Great sunlight!
that is a beautiful picture, dejah.
Your so sweet! I still can't believe that's me! If I hadn't been there and had SO much fun I wouldn't believe it was me for a second. You know how to bring out the best in everyone! Thank you for the most unforgettable weekend ever! Every woman should do this just for the experience!
Love
Aunt Tammy
Post a Comment