Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{la posh}


I guess I can handle all the rain as long as it continues to get GREEN out! Now that blogger seems a bit more agreeable today I wanted to share a few photos taken of Miss "C" for La posh. La posh is a children's boutique located at 2426 Harrison Suite 100 in Shawnee OK. The owner Bianca has an amazing eye for style and even has her on line La Posh couture. If you are looking for something cute for your cutie be sure to check out La Posh and tell them Dejah sent ya!
and for all you not in Shawnee you can check them out online here http://www.laposhboutique.com


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi dejah!
oh my!! those pink trees are to DIE FOR!! that little one sure is a sweetheart too! :)
rosie.......:)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Just stunning!!

Post a Comment