
Just a quick post so you all know I'm still around! This month has been super busy.....but a blast!!!!! I am blessed and I have all of you DQ clients to thank for the success of the studio. I don't know why but I just wanted to take a few lines to let you all know how much happiness it gives me that you allow me into your lives to capture your memories. I truly love what I do and I hope that is revealed to you in your DQ experience!!"Art of the Heart"......it's not just a snazzy tag line I came up with....(although it does sound pretty cool if I do say so myself!)....it's what I strive to provide each and every DQ client with. And, I am working on something really special to offer my existing clients....because without you and your beautiful children....I'd have no business at all. I am so thankful!!
Now...would you look at precious miss K!!! She gonna have a b-day and her momma needed some pretty photos for her b-day invites. If you know her...than you'll know she's all girl!! in fact at one point I put her a little too close to some grass and she freaked....so girly!! I loved how these turned out!! Happy B-day miss K!





4 comments:
What a cutie patootie! Love those colors!
she's a baby doll.
OMG! That's a beautiful photo!
adorable baby!
Post a Comment