Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{okay.. I'm caving}

Just this once I am going to cave.

I have had numerous email ...from photographer's saying they missed the major sale I had on my actions.... that was the last sale for the year... and so I decided to offer an extension on the sale until August 1st. If your one of the ones who missed out ....Send $65 pay pal payment to dejah@dejahquinn.com and my entire collection of actions will be emailed to you... PLUS the super signature DQ color will be included for free.

(remember some of the sets only work with versions of PS that includes curves..so be sure yours does....all sales are final).

Have a great day!

BTW...if you've noticed the lease sign on our building.. yes we are moving locations. It was a simple business decision. Our studio housed our framing company Georgia Street Framery ...which grew leaps and bounds and so we moved it to Texas to accommodate the growth....and I got lonely.. just kidding..there is no reason for me to be in this massive warehouse with it's grand overhead costs alone.

I am excited what the future is bringing! We will be completely moved by Aug 1st.
Our new location will be at 4706 North Harrison street. I am super excited as it has 2 acres to shoot on!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the samples of your actions located? I can't find them. I feel lost. LOL

Post a Comment