

......but now we're back! I am so sorry if you called and couldn't reach us. We were off to Amarillo to spend the 4th with family and apparently our voice mail filled up quickly as I got many emails stating the message box was full. Ummm.. this is odd because I "thought" we forwarded the studio line to my cell. ...but it apparently didn't work. I was thinking it was strangely quiet... I didn't get many calls...but just attributed it to the holiday weekend.
I hope you had fun! I sure did...We had food and fireworks going off directly above us....they were so close that some debris landed in my EYE!! It burned a lot but the eye is a funny thing how it heals quickly eh? We had a blast! We even worked on my Mother in laws house pulling up the carpet to expose some gorgeous hardwood floors in her living area and then tiling her kitchen!
Anyhow, we are back in the studio now and I am trying to call all you back who filled up my voicemail box....and answer the 219 emails I had. Sheesh! I need a secretary! Any volunteers??!!
Oh and I had to add a few cute pics of a session shot before the holiday. Isn't he adorable.. I have many more of him and his siblings...maybe I'll post more after I'm caught up!





4 comments:
If you moved to Borger, I would LOVE to be your secretary..lol...seriously tho I would! Those r some cute pics too!
He is so adorable!
love them!
He looks like my nephew
Post a Comment