Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{behind the scenes of a high fashion shoot}

Just a cutie, of my cutie....modeling some new stuff for La posh.
I really think she might be a perfect model! I mean look at that perfect "S" curve....l asked her where she learned that and she busted into dance and song
.......singing '...I got it from my momma." (from will I am). HERE for the clean version (EYES ROLL) I know, I know,...and I vow to never, ever, ever, let her watch the Victoria's Secret Christmas fashion show on TV again...because that's where she originally heard it....(or at least until it comes on again this Christmas and she begs and does that little kitten face...you know this one...

She does it OH so well!
Speaking of.... there's another thing she got from her momma.

Can you tell she's happy about it? My sentiments exactly dear!

Okay so maybe the dress is pooched out quite a bit....from the way she's holding in in the front....oh...and I'm shooting at an awkard angle.
You know the only bad thing about shooting with 7 year old model??
They sometimes loose their teeth.
Something really should be done about it....GAWSH! There ain't no amount of photoshop that can fix NO teeth.......yellow teeth... . CHECK.. ......No teeth.. ummm.. we got a problem!!!!

So, however it plays out we shall see....she has her mind set on being a clothing designer! (those photos some other time)
....hey.. I got a job to do!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAS!

jamie said...

she is so pretty.... : )

Unknown said...

you are too funny!!! Great pics!!

Jennifer said...

awww she is so cute!

Anonymous said...

She sure has grown up before our eyes, Dejah!! Your posts always make my day . . . your commentary is hilarious!!

Be blessed!
~ Robin

Melinda Worthington said...

So funny! LOL dont ya just love having a little girl? they are so sassy. :)

Anonymous said...

those are so cute.. she looks like a little ham..lol. love that dress she's wearing as well!

Anonymous said...

dejah, if you talk as fast as i read this stuff is HIL.AR.I.OUS!!!! you've got me rolling on the floor girl!

awesome blog! :)

{you inspire me} :))))

rosie........:)

OH and shhhh - i have a tat too :)

Post a Comment