



This gorgeous senior girl came in to the studio a few weeks ago for her summer session. She booked our fabulous Four Seasons Session... This is where we photograph the senior during each season of their senior year for a complete look! She is so stunning that I absolutely can't believe I get to photograph her 3 more times before she flutters off to college. I've heard rumors that she's already found a delicious coat for her winter session which will be shot early next year...maybe that darn cold white stuff that falls from the sky around here every January will be good for something after all!
Speaking of Season's! Fall has arrived...didn't you notice? I am so glad that we have so much more color this year than last! Remember Fall mini sessions..well they are booking fast. I have a few spots open for the "Fall In Love" sessions BUT only 2 spots available for the Tree Swing Kids.
The Holiday is also approaching us. Just a quick reminder of deadlines:
If you are wanting photos, Christmas cards etc...you must have a session booked no later than November 24th . Also, ALL orders must be in our studio no later than December 5th.
I've had a mountain of emails about a Holiday Sessions....I am planning my winter mini session for after the 1st of the year ...however...some of you want a holiday look for your Christmas cards so it got me thinking...what to do? what to do? I decided.... I've added a Holiday Session. I'm not advertising at all for this because it is so limited and...after answering the aforementioned mountain of emails it is already half full. I'm not even going to mention the posh set here because seriously ......it's that LIMITED....You have to call to get in on it....but it's going ....going...GONE!...(just kidding...but that's how it's gonna go folks...so call If you want in!)
Oh and one more thing...The studio will be closed Friday Oct 16th &17th for Fall break!





4 comments:
Beautiful. Enjoy Fall Break!
gorgeous girl love that first one especially!
Beautiful images, Dejah!!!
I just love these! She is stunning!
Post a Comment