
I've got some good news...and some bad news...
bad news....I am all booked up for 2008....(hey maybe that's good news?!) Anyhow, I am now booking for January 09' so call now for availability.
good news...black Friday is almost here....(are you gonna go shopping?) WE ARE HAVING A SALE! on Friday Nov. 28th from 10am to 2p ONLY...we having a black Friday BOGO (by one get one). Buy a session gift certificate and receive a matching session gift certificate free! Love the sales but feel the need to grab something for yourself...but then you're feeling guilty for buying yourself something so close to Christmas?!!..Lemme help you out. Buy a loved one a session with Dejah Quinn Photography and keep the second one for yourself...and technically you've spent nothing on yourself! (see how that works?...Oh... I got all kinds of tricks up my sleeve lol!)
ONE DAY ONLY! from 10am-2pm...get it while it's hot peeps!
273-2779
*gift certificates valid for 2009 and will be ready for pick-up Dec 15th-18th
*gift certificates valid for 2009 and will be ready for pick-up Dec 15th-18th





0 comments:
Post a Comment