Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{ohmygosh!)




I cannot believe he (Mr. Quinn) did that ...I apologize...what can I say. LOVE IS BLIND!


I would just delete the post....but you don't know Mr Quinn like I do...he is very persistent...and he's likely to just keep re-posting and re-posting and we don't want that and so I'll just post and post and post some more until that darned thing is buried under a mound of my babbling--OH! and your gorgeous pics!

And so I will begin with little Henry up there...who just melted my heart...he wouldn't sleep a wink...instead he just talked and smiled....and blew bubbles at me. AWE GAWSH! He was just sooo precious!

(cough cough..) Ummmm...Mr. Quinn if your are reading this....AND I KNOW YOU ARE!! I want a little Henry too!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Awww....bubbly grins. Who could resist a face like that??

Anonymous said...

stunning

Anonymous said...

soooo beautiful!

Post a Comment