~new converse shoes for the boy (so he could run away faster) $29.95
~Coordinating every one's schedule so we could all be present on that day....(an unmentioned amount of bribing)
~A family photo in which I don't have to snap the shutter....priceless!

I'd like to thank my mom for bearing the cold and wind (and me barking orders)...and for snapping the photo!
(Oh and......the wind was gracious enough to slap some strands right in my eye (OW!) just as the shutter clicked.....Oh well I'm just gonna tell everyone I was going for that windblown goddess look. ;)
and one more thing...just wanted to add that Mr. Quinn is looking mighty hot in the afore mentioned photo..dontcha think?





13 comments:
This is stunning!!! Nice work...everyone! :)
LOVE IT!! You have such a beautiful family Dejah!
Wow! Dejah your whole family looks like Models! Nice picture!
absolutely beautiful, dejah!!!
Girl! You are hot stuff!
Love the jacket!
Perfect! Way to go, mom!
absolutely beautiful!!
Dejah! Talented and hot! I am so envious!
Such a beautiful family! Wish I had a mom who could take pics like this - even if you were "barking" orders! Priceless indeed!!
dejah. . .
your family is beautiful, and so are you!!!!
happy christmas time!
Your still one of my favorites! (you)r mom did a wonderful job!
WOW!! this is a great picture!
(Mr. Quinn IS a hottie).
Post a Comment