Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{tagged...again}

For pete's sake ....don't you people have anything better to do than go around tagging people all the darn time?!



Wellllllll....I'll play along...again. Only becasue It's a different tag game than the last and.....it doens't require me to tell five hundred personal things about myslef...and because it's Sunday and...because I forgot to load some photos onto my flash drive to bring home and blog about from my laptop this weekend.....and I am trying really really hard to keep the blog updated.. BUT those are the only reasons you hear!?

Four things I did today…
1. SLEPT IN
2. Fought the overwhelming urge to go to starbucks and feed my need for a five dollar coffee.
3. Fixed Mr Quinn a bacon sandwich and the kids some fruit salad (yummy yummy).
4. Fought the overwhelming urge to go to starbucks and feed my need for a five dollar coffee.
(big day eh?)




Four things on my To Do List...
1. Get Mr. Quinn B-day present
2. Clean my house
3. Call eye dr. and make appointment
4. Put studio back together (I sorta got a wild hair on Friday and started re-arranging and repurposing rooms).




Four of my guiltiest pleasures…
1. Chocolate! Would you belive me if I told you I had like 5 lbs of it just last night...okay maybe just 4lbs.
2. Sephora...It's all my sister in laws fault! She totally got me addicted.
3. Long baths in the evenings with lavender bath salts.
4. Shopping...especially for little girls...I could spend days and days online.




Four random facts about me…
see my "tagged" post a few down where I post too much information in like fifty gazillion facts about me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment