Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{last chance SALE}

This will be the VERY last week to purchase my actions and/ or tutu's
on my site for photographers here: http://www.dejahquinn.com/photographers
(please use the shopping cart feature on the site to make purchases).
ONE WEEK ONLY FOLKS!
Next weekend the site will go down and the actions and tutu's will no longer
be available. Get them while they still are. It has been so much fun making
and offering these...I hate to say goodbye....but I am excited to start working on other
projects and I just simply have way too much on my plate.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love checking your blog daily; it's inspiring! I'm JSO with wanting to start my own photography business and love the post processing you use. Which of your own actions do you use most often to get the look of the photos you post on your blog? Thanks. Michelle

{rambling} said...

hello...thanks so much!
I use my B&W and my DQ color curves the most.....also the toast and milk choc.

Post a Comment