Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{miss me??} senior fashion photography

Did you miss me?
I got several emails asking if I was okay...some thought I was sick (or worse).
I am all good....feeling much, much better now actually, just had a very large and nasty case
of Senioritis. ...well not really.... maybe it was Senior reflux....or Senior-rrhea...(gross)..I wasn't properly diagnosed..But a few of my symptoms were: trouble sleeping (it's hard to sleep when you are at the studio at 1am), panic attacks, feelings of overwhelm...long trances into my computer monitor, aching wristsand sweaty palms (from being attached to my computer mouse).... looks like Graduation is nearing and I am over all these symptoms (until fall).
I was a bit cookoo in the midst of it all...funny how that happens.
I had so much fun though! ...Looking foward to Senior 2010...BRING IT!
And because no post is complete without a photo...how about six?
Isn't she just stunning!?

had to share in color so you could see her
icy blue eyes.

She brought some of the funnest dresses to her session.





will share more seniors tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment