Ages, phases, & stages.... of them all.... I think I most enjoy working with toddlers. Why? I enjoy the challenge! They have their own little way of finding out about the world don't they?! Their increased need to assert their independence can be annoying to mom's and dad's during a session but I find it so very cute and more than often it makes for some amazing "real moment" portraits when we let them explore (with limits of course).
I know I look back at photos from my two kids "toddler phases" and those bittersweet memories come flooding back.
Toddlers are renown for their hissyfits..... She litterally had "a moment" over a rock she was about to put in her mouth. Her daddy took it from her and she was not happy and let us know! She was all smiles 60 seconds later!










1 comments:
These are soooo cute! I love her little dress. You are awesome!
Post a Comment