Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{saltwater}

Hey ya'll! Hope your week is wonderful!! I can't believe it is almost FRIDAY!! (can you?) The days are just flying by! I have had a much better week than last week! For one...no cameras or lenses broke...that's always a plus! lol! I got both the camera and lens that broke last week off to Canon to be fixed...er replaced...not sure yet. Oh! and I found the most fabulous pair of jeans! You know (come on ladies!....helop me out!) when you find that one pair of jeans that look great on your booty AND they feel as good as your sweats? well...found them! Anyhow...I was doing a little googling to see if I could snag a few more and ran across this fabulous site:

saltwater

http://www.saltwater.net/

SALTWATER!
I LOVE their summer collection! And speaking of saltwater....I'll be in some in a few days. I'll be on the beach in Alabama...leaving Sunday and will retun on Thursday but if you need something just call the studio and Aaron can help you out...he'll be right here!

Oh! One more thing...my email is doing wonky things so if you have emailed me and you think I am ignoring you I am not...I just didn't get it...or you didn't get my reply....and who knows how long this has been happening but I just realized...so call the studio instead of emailing please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment